Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, and produce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, military, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry through world-class customer service. The successful candidate must plan his/her own work schedule, keep multiple records, be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership of projects.
- Demonstrating a full engineering understanding of a product’s design, tolerances, and performance expectations.
- Direct various production lines to achieve required device performance, quality, quantity, and financial metrics.
- Observe production parameters and derive tools / fixturing to optimize automated and manual assembly processes and yield.
- Analyze performance test data confirming specifications are being met. Identify any variations and determine source and solution to minimize impact.
- Support design engineering team in defining features to simplify assembly while optimizing ruggedness and yield.
- Train production personnel to approved work instructions.
- Monitor and maintain product quality and associated documentation.
- Present status reviews to senior Avo management.