Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, and produce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, military, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help further our success and reputation in the industry through world-class customer service. The successful candidate must plan his/her work schedule, keep multiple records, be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership.
- Develop die and wire bonding processes using DOE approach including programs for automated bonding.
- Create documentation for resultant process for use by production personnel.
- Troubleshoot wire bonding and die bonding equipment.
- Define and implement preventive maintenance protocols for bonders.
- Maintain and expand database of process parameters and fixtures for developed processes.