You will need hands on phantom development skills, and in-depth knowledge of image
The ideal candidate can
· methodically analyze medical images.
· designs and conducts an AI-based observer performance experiment.
· works in a mechatronic engineering team to develop anthropomorphic phantoms.
· evaluates the performance of the developed phantoms on mammography, tomosynthesis and CT systems.
· Advanced degree in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Physics, or another related field.
· Proficient with MATLAB, Python, and deep learning methodologies.
· Excellent written and verbal communications and documentation skills.
· Ability to work both independently and as a part of a small team
· Strong understanding of phantom development requirements.
· Proficiency in C++, CT image acquisition and reconstruction, robotics.
· Strong interest in Women’s Health and improving medical outcomes for women.
· Medical instrument development (FDA design controls) and industry experience.