BS in Engineering or technically related discipline.
Seven (7) or more years' experience in technical manufacturing environment. Demonstrated experience as a manager, supervisor or team leader in a high technology environment.
1. Experience with process development of precision optical and patterned optics using photolithography, plating and thin film coating processes
2. Knowledge of manufacturing methods for production of precision patterns on a variety of optical, ceramic, and composite materials
3. Basic knowledge of optical fabrication methods and quality standards
4. Skilled at developing and executing plans and goals, motivating and engaging the workforce, evaluating work accomplishments and providing effective feedback
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross-cultural, global-team environment
7. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to comprehend and communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organization
8. Skilled at developing relationships and mentoring
9. Set a high standard of ethics, professionalism, leadership and competency
10. Basic knowledge of military standards for optics and quality management systems including AS9100 and ISO9001 standards
11. Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
12. Defense industry related experience
13. Demonstrates and promotes the II-VI Worldwide values: Customer First, Honesty and Integrity, Open Communications, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement and Learning, Manage by the "Facts", A Safe, Clean and Orderly Workplace
14. Strong knowledge of ERP Systems
"II-VI Optical Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law."