A-Tech Corporation, d.b.a. Applied Technology Associates (ATA), is a privately-held, Hispanic-owned small business and headquartered in Albuquerque. ATA also has operations in Huntsville, Alabama, Chantilly, Virginia, Greenbelt MD and White Sands Missile Range. ATA is an advanced technology and products company that delivers space, airborne, and ground-based systems to government, aerospace, and commercial customers for imaging, high energy laser, inertial navigation, space systems, and laser communications applications with specialization in precision pointing, line-of-sight stabilization, and real-time software and controls products and systems. ATA has numerous engineering and program management positions open.
ATA develops embedded processing systems for commercial and DoD applications. Our primary focus involves the application of state-of-the art, FPGA and System-On-Chip (SOC) devices to high performance video processing, adaptive optics, laser communications, imaging sensors, and a wide range of real-time control systems for inertial measurement units, fast steering mirrors, and stabilized telescopes. ATA is looking for qualified candidates who are interested in working within a small, agile, innovative team and who share a strong desire to create a work environment that is highly collaborative, rewarding and fun.
ATA is seeking applicants to serve as a Senior EOIR Systems Engineer for the Advanced EOIR Sensors Program. The selectee will be an integral member of a joint Government and contractor team that operates in a very dynamic environment. The Advanced EO/IR Sensors Program delivers state-of-the-art EOIR solutions for extremely hard problems. The engineer’s duties will include project management, system engineering and analysis.
The successful candidate must possess at least ten (10) years of experience in developing and engineering complex, military systems. Proficient in management and execution of small to large scale DOD system development, acquisition and documentation practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Scientific Discipline from an accredited four-year university
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret to Top Secret Security Clearance (preferred).
- Experience in design, fabrication, and testing of ground, airborne or space-flight EOIR sensor hardware and ground processing systems
- Experience with systems engineering of advanced electro-optic (EO) and infrared (IR) sensor systems
- Experience with the end-to-end implementation of the DOORS Requirements Management application software toolset
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Master’s Degree and/or Doctorate in Engineering/Scientific Discipline from an accredited four-year university
- Current access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs are desired.
- Experience with the Systems Engineering techniques and applications implemented on DoD and National Systems
Primary Location: Chantilly, VA
Travel: Yes, estimate less than 25% of the time.
DISCLAIMER: U.S. Citizenship is required. ATA is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. Please send all resumes, including cover letters, to Human Resources at Applied Technology Associates, 1300 Britt Street SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123. You may also fax them to (505) 998-2397, or e-mail them to ATAJobs@atacorp.com. PLEASE REFER TO DOCKET 20180604.