Thorlabs is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to join our Web Team. This person is responsible for participating in the end-to-end planning, building, and deploying web related software projects. He/she will be collaborate on and lead the programming of well-constructed, testable code and work with other developers.
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, a solid understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including but not limited to:
- Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Proficiency in one or more UI programming language - AngularJS, ReactJS, Typescript, VueJs
- Proficiency in C#, .net Core, NodeJS, Azure Functions, Microservices, API Development, Data Structures, MS SQL, CosmosDB, Arm Templates
- Experience with DevOps, Automation of Code Environments, Builds and Releases
- Understanding on developing applications for cloud and clear concepts on cloud design patterns
- Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Experience with Agile/Scrum based methodologies & best practices
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the organization to accomplish common goals
Thorlabs values its diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.