The role will be working primarily in a technology rich sales environment. The role will focus on selling our existing product lines in Europe and Asia, managing opportunities from enquiry through to close and some financial reporting. In addition, the role will ensure we receive market intelligence regarding customer demands and our competitive position.
The role is responsible for all customer facing aspects in the territory and will report to the Head of Sales (HoS) who is also based in the UK. This role would be ideal for a technically qualified individual looking to start their career in Technical Sales.
- Respond to enquiries and work with customers to maximise our order intake
- Support the HoS with campaigns focussed on new customer acquisition
- Develop quotes, proposals and sales contracts consulting with Production in the UK on delivery matters
- Support the HoS with competitor intelligence and report new developments
- Manage the sales reporting for the rest of the sales team and the CEO
- Attending trade shows or conferences to exhibit products
- Keep abreast of the latest products and trends.
- Liaise with marketing colleagues on campaigns and product launches
- Support our website development
*Please note that the above job description does not include an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. Furthermore, it may change from time to time in accordance with your progression and business requirements.