Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Group / Division
KLA is seeking a talented and motivated Electrical Engineer willing to learn at a fast pace and take on responsibility in our SensArray product development group.
With wired and wireless sensor wafers and reticles, an automation package and data analysis systems, SensArray products provide comprehensive information for a wide range of wafer and reticle processes. Wafer process equipment manufacturers, IC manufacturers and reticle manufacturers use SensArray data to visualize, diagnose and control process conditions.
- Design and productization of precision analog data acquisition and digital communication systems including analog signal conditioning, switching / linear power supplies and digital logic design.
- Procurement, assembly and test of prototype designs
- Hands-on troubleshooting and characterization of sophisticated electrical systems
- Analysis and testing of very complex technical problems with the emphasis on 7 step problem solving methodologies and root cause isolation
- Creation of effective, clear and concise technical documentation
- Continuous improvement of existing products and manufacturing systems to drive reliability, performance and cost optimization.
- Motivated, self-driven and independent
- Strong desire to learn and acquire skills and electrical systems knowledge
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to operate in a collaborative work environment
- Strong problem solving and analysis capability
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of basic physical principals and electrical engineering concepts.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams
- Hands-on experience with electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience with laboratory practices, detailed data analysis, linear and polynomial curve fitting.
- Strong computer skills including familiarity with C, Labview, Python, or other scripting language.
- Hands-on hardware experience with embedded firmware development is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of any of the following: OrCAD, AutoCAD, PCB layout Verilog, Jump, IAR WorkBench
- Experience with regulatory compliance testing and certification a plus.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with at least 3 years of experience.
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.