MTS, Process Engineering
|Maxim Integrated, San Jose, CA, United States|
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So, we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Process Engineering position for a highly motivated individual who can manage a range of technologies on several equipment platforms. The candidate is expected to:
- Be experienced with semiconductor fabrication processes with module expertise in photolithography and patterning transfer. The desired candidate would have hands on experience with 248nm and 193nm scanners. Experience with standard lithography metrology, OPC, and simulation capability highly desirable.
- Work in diverse team of process engineers chartered with key module development, process technology transfer, foundry process health monitoring and troubleshooting, key module development, and yield enhancements.
- Utilize process engineering background to guide engineering teams in troubleshooting and resolving specific performance or yield issues.
- Partner with research and development teams on new modules where candidate’s background expertise is required. Be an active contributor toward the objective of achieving high process capability and manufacturability.
- Conduct data analysis on parametric and process data with rigorous statistical discipline.
- Travel to foundries in Asia or other geographic locations may be occasionally required.
This position is focused on bipolar/CMOS/DMOS analog technology platforms. The candidate should have a high desire and potential to learn new skillsets and immerse into new technologies.
- 3+ years in the semiconductor industry, with direct IC fabrication experience and as a process module owner for photolithography
- A Masters’ degree in Physics, Materials Science or related Engineering degree is required. PhD is preferred.
- Willing and able to adapt to a dynamic team culture and immerse into the role
- Have a high adherence to a quality mindset
- Have a strong ability to work independently, self-manage job duties and has a strong sense of ownership over projects and deliverables.
- The ideal candidate will have some level of experience in database extraction and statistical analysis, as well as semiconductor process integration.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and across different organizations
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.