TOPTICA Photonics AG is a leading, medium-sized high-tech manufacturer of laser systems for science, biotechnology and metrology applications with over 300 employees worldwide. High motivation and individual responsibility in the service of our clients characterize the company philosophy of this privately run "hidden champion", which is lived by our employees with great commitment.
- Scientific and/or engineering background (M.Sc.) with a minimum of 3-years professional experience, Ph.D. welcome
- Experience in optical frequency conversion, cavity design, optical semiconductors, and/or UV laser systems
- Ideally experience in working in certified clean room environments
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the following fields: mechanical design, electrical engineering, software skills (e.g., LabView)
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and the ability to work in a team
- A target-oriented working style with high quality standards
- Eager to grow within the role. Willingness to learn German
We are looking for people who share the same “Passion for Precision.” that keeps us excited and has resulted in over 20 years of commercial success in the scientific and industrial environment.
Please submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
TOPTICA Photonics AG, Lochhamer Schlag 19, 82166 Gräfelfing